The Montessori Children’s School believes that all children:
- are unique
- have their own style of learning
- need to learn at their own pace
- when stimulated properly, learn spontaneously
- thrive in a positive environment
- are inquisitive, curious and creative
Parents have a deep desire to find the best for their child, the perfect environment in which they can develop to their full potential and become a happy, confident, and self-motivated adult. Montessori Children’s School has created this environment, which is strengthened by the school’s deep conviction that a Montessori education allows them to build positive attitudes towards learning and towards life. It is the mission of Montessori Children’s School to prepare happy, competent, self-motivated, and responsible leaders.